Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thoughts

If you know me really well, you know that I have been following the journey of a local girl. Her name is Maggie Lee Henson and she was critically injured in a church bus wreck almost 2 weeks ago. Maggie Lee is such a fighter and her parents are such an awesome example of Christ followers. Every day her parents sit by her bedside praying for a miracle. Jinny and John Henson have shared every part of this journey with anyone who will listen. I don't know them, but I feel like they are family. They have invited anyone who will to pray for their daughter. They are constantly finding the positive in a situation where there is alot of bad things. Maggie Lee is in a medicated coma, has lots of pressure on her brain, and many more injuries. What I do know about this young girl is that she is fighter. She is fighting for her life and every day she is here is a miracle. I continue to pray for her and her family. I ask for anyone who is reading this to pray for her too. She and her family need our prayers!

Check out her progress or just follow what is going on at www.caringbridge.org/visit/maggieleehenson

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting and we will continue to pray for the family!

    ReplyDelete