Friday, July 31, 2009

A Boy on a Mission

Cameron has FINALLY started walking. He had began to take some steps in early July, but his injury caused him to not practice walking. Well about a week ago, he has really started walking alot. He has gotten so good at it, but still loves to crawl a little bit. I was watching him today walk across the living room with his drink in his hand. He feels really comfortable with it.

Another thing that Cameron has learned to do that DRIVES ME INSANE is to climb on the furniture. He loves to climb his little butt onto the couch and crawl around. Well we have a sectional so he can crawl from one end to the other. He gets the biggest kick out of this. What drives me insane is him getting off of it. Sometimes he falls off, but he is learning to put his feet down first. I guess it is just my nerves having to watch him at every moment. He also like to get on the fireplace and open it as well. He just wants to play, but he gets his little butt swapped. I looked over the other day and he was standing on the fireplace with the fireplace doors open.

I have a little boy on my hands that is not afraid of ANYTHING! He loves to get into EVERYTHING! He gets into trouble of course, but he flashes that smile! =)

1 comment:

  1. Awe mom don't swat his butt!! He is doing nothing wrong lol. Girl it is only a matter of time before I am there. We have a life time of keeping our eye on them while our hearts stop with every bruise, scrape, and cut.

    ReplyDelete