Friday, July 3, 2009

The Beginning

A friend of mine sent me a link to her blog and I got interested in my own. There is a couple of people that blog and I really find it enjoyable to see what is going on with all of them. I thought this would be a great idea for my family and friends that aren't around on a daily/weekly basis. My intention for this blog is to let all of you know what is going on, but also take time to record the going ons of our household. So here goes nothing . . .

Well today Tim was off due to the 4th of July tomorrow. Of course, he has to work tomorrow since the station is sponsoring the 4th of July fireworks show. =) He and I intended to go to lunch and a movie, but only got to do lunch. We dropped off Cameron at my moms and started out by running some errands. Well, God must have known we shouldn't have gone the Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Of course something had to happen to start the day off wrong. The wonderful driver that I call my husband was pulling into a parking space (the one next to the curb) and all of a sudden we hit something. He backs up to see that not only did he hit a HUGE ROCK, but he had a HUGGGGGGGGGGGE dent in this front bumper. Now, I do have to say that this rock was hanging over the edge of the curb where it shouldn't be. So needless to say Tim wasn't happy. I am actually surprised that the air bags didn't come out. So, the bad is that Tim has already dented his bumper on his 1st day of his vacation. After tomorrow, he is off for a week. So maybe he will have a truck left after that.

As I write this Cameron is talking to himself as he sits in his walker. OH, he has been practicing his walking skills. Well, I had to add some hussle to his lazy butt. He just likes to crawl everywhere. He is so cute when he is taking steps. He has gone about 5-6 steps by himself so far. Tim says I am pressuring him too much, but that is the teacher coming out in me. I just want him to succeed. =) On another note, my son has taken to hitting his head alot lately. He must have one rock of a head. He has 2 goose eggs on his forehead. He just laughs and goes on. Well I could talk about him all day, so I better go finish dinner. I am making my chicken spaghetti. Tim says I can't share any of it with any of my family. I usually make enough to take mom and dad a dish, but he wants it to stay here. I guess I will have to freeze it. I will put the recipe up for anyone looking for a good recipe for chicken rotel (spaghetti).

No comments:

Post a Comment