Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cameron's Favorite Things!

I thought I would just post some pics of some of Cameron's favorite things/people right now.

He loves to listen to Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Eric Carle. He will bring it to us to read to him or just say "Brown Bear".
Our little adventurer LOVES to climb all over the furniture. He has no problem climbing up something high, or just laying on top of the coffee tables.

He loves his Nana Joy and Papaw. Nana Joy gives him whatever he wants and Papaw lets him play with the trains.

MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!! Can it be any bigger? Cameron absolutely LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He asks to watch it ALL day. =) Sometime I will turn it on real loud to get his attention from his room. He will hear it, then run to the living room saying "Mickey Mouse". After it begins he has to sit on his couch to watch it, unless he wants to touch the tv screen to tell me the characters. If we watch it in Tim and I's bedroom, Cameron will bring his couch in there to watch it. It is so hilarious. I was in Target last weekend, and I swear his eyes glued into anything that had Mickey Mouse on it.

Nana and Grandpa - ENOUGH SAID

Here are some other things he loves:
1. puzzles
2. drinking out of big cups
3. swimming
4. cuddling with momma (he gives the best kisses)
5. BOOKS - this makes me so happy. He loves looking at books, so I hope he will continue with this and love reading them as well.
6. flashlights
7. french fries (Yes, my child knows when we are at McDonald's. He will say "fries".)
8. PHONES - Cameron loves holding and playing with phones. So if you ever get a weird phone call from me, you know who is really calling. He imitates talking on a phone. This only works with a real phone. He will not play with all the play phones or old cell phones.)
9. sneaking into the kitchen to get into the candy jar. (We no longer have it)
10. chasing me around the house.
He is ALL boy and it is such a blessing to be his momma. I pray that he will continue to grow to be a respectful, generous, compassionate, loving, young boy who shares his laughter with all around him.



No comments:

Post a Comment