Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend in Tomball, Texas

This past weekend Tim, my parents, Eric, Britni, Malorie, and I traveled down to Tomball for my cousin Matthew's high school graduation. We had a blast!


Matthew and us at his graduation party. The party was at a local christmas tree farm. Matthew plans to go to Texas A & M in the fall. He has grown into such an awesome man of God. He continues to be a blessing to all he is around. Earlier in the day we went to his graduation which was held at Texas A & M. He graduated with 642 students and was in the top 10% of his class.


While at Aunt Tillie & Uncle Johnny's, Cameron loved the stairwell. He would climib up and then come back down on his tummy or butt.


Cameron and Malorie before we left.

My buddy and I at the party.

Cameron & Malorie watching the chickens. Malorie kept telling him "CAMERON, DON'T PUT YOUR FINGERS IN THE CAGE!! THE CHICKENS WILL EAT YOUR FINGERS!!"

This farm had so many old wagons that their past generations used on their property. It is located on one of the oldest stagecoach roads around. The family has a christmas tree farm and sells vegetables and flowers.
Cutie pies!

Nana and Cameron

Aunt Tillie and I at the party. Aunt Tillie is so special to me. They have lived away from Shreveport for a long time. When I was in high school, I would always go stay with them during my spring breaks. I truly cherish all the memories of my visits to Lafayette and then Tomball. Between greyhound bus trips or meeting up at the fishing camp, my trips were always adventurous.
They were so hot, but loved it all!

Tim and Cameron taking a walk to look at all the Christmas trees. I love this picture of my two guys!
Malorie couldn't get over the tomatoes!!


Britni and I chilling with the kids before the slideshow. This place was so nice! It was catered with mexican food and had all the drinks you wanted.

CHEESE!

It was so hot out there that I threw Cameron in the bath when we got back that evening. He loved getting clean and cooled off. We had to use the ice bowl for a bucket to wash his hair.

On the way home, the girls and Cameron stopped at the Woodleands Mall. Of course, we had to visit the Disney store. Cameron loved all the Mickey Mouse items! He gave Goofy a big hug.

We had to take a picture of him with everyone of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters.
On the way home, I was driving home by myself since Tim stayed with the guys to go to the Astros/Cubs game. Everything was going great. Cameron was sleeping and then watching movies. Well just about 3/4 of the way home, he got sick. I mean really sick, to the point it took 30 minutes for me to clean him, the car, and his seat. Thank God for extra clothes! No picture needed due to using your imagination. Yeah, we have learned he doesn't do good with being in a car for hours. CAR SICK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment