Monday, September 7, 2009

Can you say CANTON TRADE DAYS!!!!

Yes, I have finally gone to Canton. My dear friends Amy and Caroline went with me. We had a blast! I LOVED it and can't wait to go back again. They told me I would never believe how big it was. They were true! We left Shreveport around 7:15 a.m. and got back around 8:30 p.m. I found so many things that I could have bought. I did buy the most while we were there. It was a BLAST! We also had fun people watching. We saw a man walking around with a HUGE mixer tied to his waist. Caroline and her friend had fun counting people with tattoos. I learned that I need to learn how to park. I got some very dirty looks while trying to park. I also need to look up when I am reaching out for my friends arm. I ended up grabbing a total stranger. She was so nice though.

It was VERY hot ALL day. I think that if we could have taken a shower there, we all would have. It was suppose to rain, so we were all in jeans and tennis shoes. Overall, it was a great girls day! We ate on the way home at the Texas Smokehouse. It was delicious! I can't wait to go again!

The pics are of 3 things I bought. I also bought 3 tshirts, 2 purses, 1 wallet, and 2 pairs of shoes! What a day! I love all the things I got!

1 comment:

  1. Well it is about time you blogged - ;) I LOVE the things you got at Canton!! Have one request though...if you go back or have a friend who does I would LOVE a sign like your family name. I am missing home and think if I had a little bit of Louisiana touch with me it might help. Miss you and kiss Cameron for me. Tim too haha

    ReplyDelete